Entering the Big Chip Awards is a simple on-line process. You need to complete a few short entry screens giving your details, a description of the entry and a few words on why it should win.
The first two entries are free and subsequent entries cost £95.
In 2014 there are 18 categories open to entries from the North of England, see the eligibility criteria for more details
Entries close 5pm, 17th March 2014.
How to enter guide
Click here to download a PDF guide to entering the awards with tips on how to make a winning entry. We recommend that you read this before entering.
The entry form will ask you how your entry satisfies the judges' criteria for the categories you are entering - click on the award categories in the list below to see these criteria. As in previous years there is a primary question (plus up to two supplementary questions) for each category you enter based on the criteria for the category. You have a 500 word allowance for answers to this question. We strongly recommend that you dowload the PDF guide to entering.
If you have problems with the entry process, please contact the Big Chip team: email@example.com
- Best E-Business Project
- Best Public Sector Project
- Best Not for Profit Project
- Best User Experiencee
- Best Use of Mobile
- Best Use of Visual Design
- Best Application of Technology
- Best Use of Animation
- Best Use of Search
- Best Use of Social
- Best Use of Gaming
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign
- Best Digital Branding Campaign
- Little Chip Student Award
- Little Chip Placement/Apprentice Award
- Best Start-Up
- Best Established Freelancer/Micro Enterprise
- Big Chip Digital Agency Award
- Tasty Website Award winner chosen by popular vote
- Big Chip Imagination Award
Entries to any of these categories will be eligible for two special awards chosen from shortlisted entries: